Immigration has always been a hot topic in the United States of America. Being able to understand your rights as an illegal or legal immigrant can be overwhelming because immigration law constantly changes. Plus, there will likely be more changes in the near future.
If you’re trying to enter legally to the U.S. or you’re in this country illegally, knowing who you can call at any time to help you out can truly give you a piece of mind. As a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, Alice Antonovsky takes pride in helping her clients achieve their immigration goals across the tri-state area.
If you any question about immigration or want to check your requirements, schedule a private consultation with us. We understand the intricacies of immigration law!
discuss your case and
Alice Antonovsky, PLLC
• Political Asylum
• Student Visas
• Removal Defense
• Family-Based Immigration
• Employment-Based Green Cards
• Visas for Fiance off U.S. Citizens
- Hiring an immigration lawyer means you will have an experienced professional by your side. All visa requirements are listed on government websites. However, having someone close to ask your questions will become an invaluable asset towards your immigration goal.
- Associations like AILA guarantee their members have usually gone through 9 hours of Continuing Legal Education (CLE) within the last 12 months. Additionally, they are licensed by the State Bar Association.
- Immigration lawyers are familiar with legal forms and applications due dates. It is unlikely for them to make unnecessary mistakes that will eventually delay your case. Plus, attorneys understand immigration terminology and are able to solve unexpected problems.
You Need to Know ABOUT