• Family Reunification
• Green Card
• Marriage-based immigration
• Adjustment of Status
• Employment-Based immigration
• Political Asylum
• Naturalization Application and Appeals
• Immigration Defense
H4 Dependent Visa
- H4 visa holders can only volunteer with nonprofit organizations that do not offer monetary benefits. These positions must be unpaid. If you accept a paid opportunity, it will be considered illegal. Typically, H4 visa holders volunteer with religious and social organizations.
- The H4 visa does not allow you to run a business from your office or home because you can not receive any salary. However, according to the new regulatory changes, effective May 26, 2015, eligible H4 candidates can file the form I-765 to receive an authorization to work and receive a monetary benefit in the United States. However, whether you receive the EAD or not, you are able to study in the US in any field.
You Need to Know about
H4 DEPENDENT VISA
Learn More On Our Blog
As an illegal immigrant, I hired Alice Antonovsky to help me fix my migratory situation. I had followed some bad advice in the past and really wanted to come clean with immigration authorities. Ms. Antonovsky was very helpful and helped me understand there was still a chance for my family to stay together. Thank you!
I escaped a violent past from a very unstable family a few years ago. Coming to the United States was my survival option. Being here, I met people who helped me out in different ways. They advised me to get a professional assessment on my immigration situation. Luckily, I went to Alice for help and she did not disappoint. I can absolutely recommend her legal services.
I contacted Alice Antonovsky when I needed help understanding my migratory status. She helped me find the most suitable program to apply for and I am now a legal permanent resident. Thank you for your help!
Please add a review