Contact the Law Offices of Alice Antonovsky for more information about your Immigration Law options
You can apply for an EB-5 Visa through direct investment or through a regional center. On March 15, 2022, President Biden signed into law the EB-5 Reform and Integrity Act. This Reform and Integrity Act made significant changes to the EB-5 Program governing both Direct and Regional Center investments. The most obvious change are the investment amounts, which are now $800,000 if investment is in a Targeted Employment Area (also known as “TEA”) and $1,050,000 in all other areas.
The U.S. Congress created the EB-5 program in 1990 to stimulate the U.S. economy through foreign investment. There are 10,000 visas designated to be issued under this program. This visa also allows investors to bring their spouses and unmarried children under 21 into the country as dependents.
The EB-5 program is administered by USCIS and requires applicants to invest in a commercial enterprise in the United States. It is also a requirement that they plan to create 10 permanent full-time jobs for qualified U.S. workers.
Contact the Law Offices of Alice Antonovsky today to evaluate your eligibility and start preparing your investor visa application.
Way To Invest:
Through An Attorney
By investing $800,000 into a regional center and financing a particular project, a person would be eligible to apply for the EB-5 Visa. It is also very important to highlight that the requirements for job creation and management rests on the shoulders of the project in which the investment was made and not on the Investor, as is the case with Direct Investment.
Regardless of which of the 2 paths an investor takes, an initial 2 year conditional residence is granted, at the expiration of which USCIS will evaluate your investment project to make sure all terms have been met and, if so, you will be able to obtain a 10 year permanent residence. After being a permanent residence for a total of five years, provided all other requirements have been satisfied, you and your family will be able to file for U.S. citizenship.
• No residency requirement. You may live anywhere in the U. S, regardless of your investment location.
• Ability to Work and Live Anywhere in the Country
• Permanent residence for you and each qualified family member
• No English language requirement or minimal education for EB-5 applicants
• Individuals who are investing through a Regional Center are not required to work or run a business.
- Application for the EB-5 visa is very document specific and it is imperative to have your interests represented by a competent, experienced immigration attorney. Many applications are denied for lack of sufficient supporting evidence.
- Choosing to obtain permanent residence in the United States through the Immigrant Investor Program (EB-5) involves the investment of large sums of money, and therefore you want to make sure you have the right immigration attorney guiding you through this process.
- If you want your Investment Visa application to be approved, you need to have an experienced immigration attorney you can trust help you in achieving that goal. At the Law Offices of Alice Antonovsky, we can help you throughout the entire application process.
In cases where the case is prepared professionally, by an experienced attorney, approval rate is nearly 90%.
That is why it is imperative to work with an experienced attorney who will be able to guide you every step of the way in the is very convoluted process
The new EB-5 Reform and Integrity Act that was signed into law on March 15, 2022, made one very important and significant change to the EB-5 program, and that is, it allowed concurrent filing of Form I-485, Adjustment of Status application.
What that means is that those investors who are inside the United States and wish to obtain permanent residence through the investment program, no longer need to wait until their Form I-526 is approved in order to file for permanent residence, they can file simultaneously.