• Employment Based Immigration
• Petition for Foreign Workers
• Work permit
• Status settings
• Green Cards
• Visa Lottery
• Petition for Family
• Marriage Based Immigration
• Temporary Protected Status
- By adjusting your immigration status, you avoid being at risk of deportation and losing the right to return to the US
- Families can avoid the risk of being separated by adjusting the status of any family member on an illegal immigration status
- Green Card holders and visa dependents enjoy several benefits and a sense of security that no illegal immigrant can have
You Need to Know ABOUT
As an illegal immigrant, I hired Alice Antonovsky to help me fix my migratory situation. I had followed some bad advice in the past and really wanted to come clean with immigration authorities. Ms. Antonovsky was very helpful and helped me understand there was still a chance for my family to stay together. Thank you!
I escaped a violent past from a very unstable family a few years ago. Coming to the United States was my survival option. Being here, I met people who helped me out in different ways. They advised me to get a professional assessment on my immigration situation. Luckily, I went to Alice for help and she did not disappoint. I can absolutely recommend her legal services.
I contacted Alice Antonovsky when I needed help understanding my migratory status. She helped me find the most suitable program to apply for and I am now a legal permanent resident. Thank you for your help!
Please add a review