Permanent residents and citizens can sponsor their family members to get a Green Card and live in the US. With this system, those who once came to the US for personal or professional reasons can reunite the family by bringing them to the country.
When sponsoring a relative, you will need to show proof of your ability to support them once they get to the United States. Processing times differ depending on your relationship with the relative overseas, their age and marital status. A parent’s petition for their underage children will be granted faster than it would if the children were over 21 years of age and married.
Some visas allow the main applicant to bring their dependents along, which is the case of a foreign worker or investor. In this case, dependants also attend the visa interview and comply with immigration requirements. Each of the family members is checked for eligibility and then granted their own visa.
YOU CAN SPONSOR YOUR DIRECT RELATIVES TO GET A GREEN CARD. THEY WILL BE ABLE TO LEGALLY LIVE AND WORK IN THE UNITED STATES.
YOU CAN SPONSOR THEIR FOREIGN SPOUSE TO GET LEGAL STATUS AND EVENTUALLY BECOME A US CITIZEN AS WELL.
YOU CAN BRING THEIR FAMILY ALONG, AS LONG AS THEY ARE PROVIDED WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE DEPENDENT VISAS.
of Alice Antonovsky
• Employment Based Immigration
• Green Cards
• Petition for Foreign Workers
• Work permit
• Status settings
• Marriage Based Immigration
• Temporary Protected Status
• Visa Lottery
• Petition for Family
- Your family will be granted legal status in the U.S., avoiding the risk of being deported or denied of future re-entry attempts.
- Families can avoid the risk of being separated by adjusting the status of any family member on an illegal immigration status.
- Green Card holders and visa dependents enjoy several benefits and a sense of security that no illegal immigrant can have.
You Should Know ABOUT