• Political Asylum
• Student Visas
• Removal Defense
• Family-Based Immigration
• Employment-Based Green Cards
• Visas for Fiance of U.S. Citizens
About Illegal Immigration
- You must have a valid visa to enter the country. By overstaying the allowed period of time, you fall into an illegal status.
- If you decide to embark on a different path than your original purpose of visit, you must apply for the visa that best represents your new plan and wait for approval.
- New York implemented a card identification system that undocumented immigrants can use to open bank accounts and have access to city services.
ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IN NYC
As an illegal immigrant, I hired Alice Antonovsky to help me fix my migratory situation. I had followed some bad advice in the past and really wanted to come clean with immigration authorities. Ms. Antonovsky was very helpful and helped me understand there was still a chance for my family to stay together. Thank you!
I escaped a violent past from a very unstable family a few years ago. Coming to the United States was my survival option. Being here, I met people who helped me out in different ways. They advised me to get a professional assessment on my immigration situation. Luckily, I went to Alice for help and she did not disappoint. I can absolutely recommend her legal services.
I contacted Alice Antonovsky when I needed help understanding my migratory status. She helped me find the most suitable program to apply for and I am now a legal permanent resident. Thank you for your help!
Please add a review