• Personalized assessment
• Employment-Based Green Cards
• Temporary Work Visas
• Family-Based Green Cards
• Deportation and Removal Defense
• Preparation for Marriage and Naturalization Interviews
• Political Asylum
Green Card Lottery
- When the applications open, which is usually around October, you’ll need to fill out an online application and carefully follow the instructions. Required data includes personal information, family details, education information and a digital photograph.
- The Green Card Lottery was design to give individuals from countries around the world a fair chance at receiving U.S. permanent residence. Only a few countries are excluded from the list and the selection process is completely random.
- You do not need a lawyer to enter the diversity visa lottery program. However, you can seek legal advice to address all your concerns, confirm application due dates, and, if you get selected, be prepared for a successful interview. An experienced immigration lawyer can make the process easier to understand and less stressful.
You Need to Know about
THE GREEN CARD LOTTERY
As an illegal immigrant, I hired Alice Antonovsky to help me fix my migratory situation. I had followed some bad advice in the past and really wanted to come clean with immigration authorities. Ms. Antonovsky was very helpful and helped me understand there was still a chance for my family to stay together. Thank you!
I escaped a violent past from a very unstable family a few years ago. Coming to the United States was my survival option. Being here, I met people who helped me out in different ways. They advised me to get a professional assessment on my immigration situation. Luckily, I went to Alice for help and she did not disappoint. I can absolutely recommend her legal services.
I contacted Alice Antonovsky when I needed help understanding my migratory status. She helped me find the most suitable program to apply for and I am now a legal permanent resident. Thank you for your help!
Please add a review