• Asylum Applications
• Naturalization Application
• Green Cards
• Diversity Visa Lottery
• Petition for Family Members
• Marriage Based Immigration
• Employment Based Immigration
• Temporary Protected Status
- Although the Green Card through marriage process is faster than other applications, approval is not immediate or guaranteed. Keep in mind that you will have to attend an interview to proof the legitimacy of your marriage.
- To prove yours is a legitimate marriage, you may sent affidavits from friends, family members and religious leaders to immigration authorities.
- If immigration determines you are trying to commit fraud with a fake marriage, you may be banned from making future permanent residence applications.
You Need to Know about
MARRIAGE GREEN CARDS
Learn More On Our Blog
As an illegal immigrant, I hired Alice Antonovsky to help me fix my migratory situation. I had followed some bad advice in the past and really wanted to come clean with immigration authorities. Ms. Antonovsky was very helpful and helped me understand there was still a chance for my family to stay together. Thank you!
I escaped a violent past from a very unstable family a few years ago. Coming to the United States was my survival option. Being here, I met people who helped me out in different ways. They advised me to get a professional assessment on my immigration situation. Luckily, I went to Alice for help and she did not disappoint. I can absolutely recommend her legal services.
I contacted Alice Antonovsky when I needed help understanding my migratory status. She helped me find the most suitable program to apply for and I am now a legal permanent resident. Thank you for your help!
Please add a review